Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Ninth Day of Christmas

On the ninth day of Christmas, my Father gave to me: His Holy House to bring me serenity.

Of all the aspects of the gospel I love, the Temple of God is the part I love the most.  I have so many empowering and strengthening experiences there.  I love being there more than anywhere else. 

During my single years and through part of my married life (until I had my first baby), I volunteered as an ordinance worker in the Provo Temple.  I was there all day Saturdays.  My heart and soul grew so much during those days, and I got to work with some of the most celestial people.  They taught me truth, and I learned so much being on the "worker" side of the ordinances.  I long to go back... So, you have an idea where I will be when my last kid turns 18, right? 

No comments: