With the business of Christmas, I was swept away into family activities, with no computer in sight, so I am combining the last two days into one. And, in my opinion, this gift deserves two days anyway.
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my Father gave to me, His Beloved Son.
No cutesy rhyming this time. And I don't really think I need to expound much. I believe in Christ, and I am eternally grateful for the gift of His life, His death, and His atonement.
3 comments:
I LOVED your tweleve days of Christmas idea. BEAUTIFUL!!! I may have to copy the idea next year, I am good at that (copying creative individuals like yourself. =).
I loved your 12 days of Christmas posts too. I actually thought of using it next year...look at the trend you started. Thanks so much for sharing!
I was just like you with no furniture and bare walls. I would look through magazines and think "Someday my house will look like that!" But I could never afford the furniture and wall hangings. After 3 years of waiting for that special bonus and finally said "Forget it! Theirs got to be a better way!!" I started thumbing through blogs and got inspired! I look at DI in a whole new light! And anyone can spray paint!!!!
Post a Comment