Yesterday we took a trip to the Theatre! Eliza's friend is a fan of Junie B books and so Eliza has gotten into them as well. It just so happened that the local Theatre was putting on a show called
Junie B in Jingle Bells Batman Smells so we decided to make it a girls night! I'd never been to a kids play before this and I was quite delighted. It was quite funny and the Junie B character was played just as I imagine her when I read Eliza the books. She is a VERY silly 1st Grader. Eliza loved the play and looked at me with that look of, "I love you so much Mom" as the play ended and joy and laughter flooded the auditorium. I think I'd do pretty much any legal thing for that look so it was well worth it.
1 comment:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment