We spent a week up in Utah in the snow for Christmas! It was a fantastic vacation full of rest and relaxation! Did I just rhyme?

My friend Tina. She's 5 months prego here but you can't even tell. No fair!

Shiloh misses his friends. Here's Clint. Each time we get together with any of Shiloh's friend's from Utah he is just bursting! I think he would've even foregone any gifts just to have some time with his buddies. Lucky for him, he got the best of both.

We attended the MD Diet party at "Bouncing off the Walls". Here's me and Shiloh going on the BIG slide.

The aftermath of the BIG slide. Yes, that's Shiloh underneath me.

My boys.

Oh the places we'll go with Dad as our horsepower!

Have you seen anything so cute in your whole life?

Eliza's uncle (only 8 years old) kept saying, "I can't make a snow ball, it's too hard." Eliza turned around and replied (showing him the ball). "Look! It's not hard. You just do this!"

This is Ezra's first experience with snow. It's amazing that he can still look so devious! :)

Eliza loves her Grandma so much! She spent a many happy moments decorating the tree and hanging stockings with her. Grandma may have passed her love of decorating on to this one!

Ezra is a shoe-in for a video game addict. Which is why we don't let him play any. :)

Four generations! Ashlyn, Eliza, Me, Grandma (Shiloh's mom), and Great-Grandma (Shiloh's grandma).

The night before Christmas we have a tradition to open one present (new jammies) and read the Christmas story. I love that Eliza is old enough to understand the story. She and I talked a lot about what Christmas is and why we celebrate. She just soaked it all up! In fact, all my worrying about Santa were really unfounded. Since I didn't talk about him much, she didn't talk about him much. She really does associate Christmas with Christ and it is really sweet. Although I must say, she loves all the festivities that go along with it--decorations, the tree, presents, food, and family! And, I'd have to agree. :)

Christmas morning. I know it looks like Eliza is mad in this picture, I can't remember what was bothering her, but after we got upstairs and she remembered that it was Christmas morning and there was a large pile of presents under the tree, she was all smiles! (Yes, she had forgotten... How can you forget Christmas morning?? Apparently I didn't give this part of Christmas enough hype or something??)

Ashlyn's first Christmas. Isn't she just a cute little ball of joy?
No comments:
Post a Comment