
I guess I thought I was in the "clear" for this one. I mean, she is 4 1/2 years old! But, yesterday Eliza came to me with the scissors and the trash and showed me (with pride) her hair clippings! She was so excited because she wants short hair and she thinks it looks great! I just laughed at her and told her to go show Daddy. I didn't want to burst her little bubble that it doesn't exactly match the rest of her hair do, or that I don't have the skills to fix it (yeah, that'll have to happen later when I get the time). So I settled for a, "Let's take a picture!" And, "In the future, let's tell Mommy before you think it's time to cut your hair." At least she kept all her clippings in the trash and didn't make any messes, right?
2 comments:
I noticed the wisps out of her ponytail today. I didn't know they were the result of self haircutting though.
For what it's worth, I think she'd look adorable with a chin length bob.
Too funny. I remember doing that as a kid. Except, I think I cut my bangs really short so at least Eliza's can be hid easily. Right? :)
Post a Comment