
Ezra just came to me crying hysterically. This is what I found. Oh my. My anxiety shot through the roof! I started hugging and consolling him--my poor 2 year-old son! I resisted the urge to re-emphasize how wrong it is to play with knives in sockets; I think he learned his lesson pretty well through natural consequences. And now to find those rubber tongs...
3 comments:
Oh my!! That is really scary!!! I'm so glad he's okay. And I'm sure he's learned his lesson too. Sometimes we do things the hard way eh? Love him in the tutu!! What a character. And boxes are the best toys. I remember spending hours making cars out of all the cardboard boxes my dad would bring home from work. Oh to be a kid again and find joy in the simple things of life. What a great reminder!
Oh Kirstie,
Ezra and Brig would make a scary team...that's all I have to say about that! Aren't these boys so funny? My new little Sterling is the total opposite of Brig so far (I'm sure it will change soon) but for now he is so calm and mellow and laid back! He is an angel and it's fun to see how the little personalities develop right from the get go!
That picture is freaky! Good thing he's okay.
Post a Comment