It was a good thing Shiloh wasn't around or he would have sent him right out to take off the tutu, but I just laughed and laughed and he just jumped around enjoying the attention.Here he is make faces at himself in the mirror. (Something he does quite frequently these days).

"La la la!"
I know what you are thinking... It was Eliza who dressed him up. But your wrong. Eliza couldn't make Ezra do anything even if she wanted to (he's the dominant sibling at 2 years old). So, either I have a ballerina for a son, or a comedian in the making. I'd like to think it's the latter.ps. Sorry for the poor quality photos, I had to take these on my phone because Shiloh had the camera at church this morning.
1 comment:
Ezra is so funny. I love the two year old stage. I think it's the best!
Post a Comment