The other night I decided we'd have breakfast for dinner since my husband wasn't going to be home until late (he's not a fan). So my little Ezra dutifully went and got his favorite aspect of breakfast for dinner: Syrup. But, instead of putting it on the table, he sneaked it to the bathroom and started attempting to eat it by itself. This is what I found a few minutes later:
This is something that happened a few weeks ago but never blogged about. As you can see, it is still in freshly-made condition so there was no rush on that. Remember the Sharpie Incident on my tile and bathroom? Yes, well, here is some more of his creative splendor on my carpet. Bless him for sharing the love of permanent marker.
2 comments:
I want to make a link to this picture so every time I think about wanting something really nice, I'll remember that my kids will probably ruin it. Maybe it will help me save more money. ;) lol. It really does make me laugh because they keep us grounded, ya know? You just can't get too attached to anything....except THEM! Its great.
I love Amber´s comment!!!
cuz its totally true!
I´ve been there so many times... We have a calendar in our refrigerator door and everytime my kids are desobedient they have an X, if they have three X during a week they don't go to the theather on firday!
last week Abby found a Sharpie and made two X on my refrigerator door and said: Mom, you have two X so no movie day for you!
Post a Comment