

I can't believe I only took 2 pictures... but here they are! I actually had a pretty good time, but after I came home I thought, "I liked our casual reunion better. This one was just sort of blah. The attendees just sort of mingled while the student council people entertained themselves with give-a-ways (that no one could understand at any distance from the announcer) and fake blackjack." It was nice to see people that I wouldn't have seen otherwise, though. Ten years can do a lot for people let me tell you what! I couldn't even recognize some people, while others, like myself, look exactly the same (plus 5 lbs or so). The casual reunion was held the night before at Freestone Park and most of my best high school friends attended and it was a delight to see them and their families. I miss my HS friends, really. I graduated with so many amazing people that influenced my life for the best. I am a better person today because of their positive influence and amazing faith! It is so fun to keep in touch and I want to do a better job of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment