
For those of you who don't know (which is most everyone...) WE'RE PREGNANT! We are very excited and so are our kids (well mostly just Eliza, she wants a little sister, Ezra doesn't get it yet). I am due on Pioneer Day (July 24th). What better way to pay hommage to our pioneer ancestors than to be in labor, eh? In a couple days I will be 14 weeks (3 months) and out of my first trimester. HALLELUIA! I was sick for about a month of it but feel much better now. Here's a pic of how www.babycenter.com likes to tell me how big my baby is this week: as long as a lemon. :)
12 comments:
Congrats again! I'm excited for you guys and happy to hear that you are feeling better! Soon that lemon will be the size of a watermelon! Good luck!
That's wonderful! We're so excited for you! Good luck with with everything. Btw, how'd the salsa end up tasting?
Yeah!!!! Congratualtions! I am glad you are feeling better.
WOW! Even more kudos to you that you took on canning! I couldn't believe the video. Congratulations?
FELICIDADES!!!!
we are so happy for you! I bet Eliza and Ezra are going to be the best sblings in the world!
You guys are such a great parents! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! Plus your kids are soooooooooooooo cute! Good job bringing more cuties to the world! LOL
MISS YOU and LOve you!
YEAH! Congratulations! You're due one day before my Joshua was
born:-)that's so exciting! Good-luck with everything!
How EXCITING!! I keep thinking I will see you around too, but I haven't. We just might have to plan or organize something. That would be really fun!
:) Of course so excited for you! It was fun to chat with you the other day. We'll have to do that again sometime. :)
I haven't checked in awhile, so this was quite the surprise. Congrats!! Gotta love Babycenter...I love checking every week to see what kind of fruit or vegetable my baby was.
I can't imagine being 8-9 months pregnant in the summer...I hope you have really good air conditioning!
CONGRATULATIONS!! What a lucky baby to come into your home. It's fun to hear the happy news and hope all goes well and fast for you!
Congrats on the baby!!!
Yay! That is so exciting, congrats!!
Post a Comment