Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy 1st, 2nd, and 7th!

First Day of 1st Grade!

Beyond the fact that she had to roll out of bed at 6:15 AM to make it to school on time, Eliza couldn't have been more excited.  (Seriously, after getting up and getting dressed she asked if she could take a little nap before school.)  On the drive home, I asked what were her favorite things about first grade and she replied "Playing on our iPads and playing on the BIG KID PLAYGROUND!"  Kindergarteners have a separate playground at her school, so this was a big deal for her.  She went on to explain that she climbed to the top of the big monkey bars and then jumped off.  She had no complaint of injury so apparently no harm done.  Exhale. Oh, and did I mention that she's in an iClass this year?  It's a pilot program at her school.  We'll see how she fares.




Happy 2nd Birthday!
 Someone turned two... I'll let her tell you:


And what would a birthday be without a cake face picture?


Seventh Anniversary!
I'm a little late, but Shiloh and I celebrated our anniversary a few weeks back.  Love that man o' mine.



Check out a little video snippit I compiled of one of the activities we did to celebrate...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Congrats Eliza on doing so well on your first day of 1st grade! You're such a big girl now and so beautiful! And Happy 2nd to Ashlynn, love the video and cute cake face. And wow, what fun for your 7 years....at least you didn't take it out on each other! Good shooting!