Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ashlyn at 9 months

My little Ashlyn girl is in no hurry to grow up, it seems, and I couldn't be happier about that.  At 9 1/2 months, she still struggles to roll over.  I think that has more to do with preference than anything else.  She's such a jolly, easy going girl.

Recently, she started expressing an interest in crawling, but she hasn't quite gotten there yet.  She has pretty good form for the yoga "down dog", however.

The kids just loving making her smile and will do just about anything to get her signature toothless grin across her face.

Shiloh has a unique relationship with her. :)  He wants to just eat her all up.  Um, hey!


She adores when I play piano, and loves music in general, like most babies I know.  But can other babies PLAY piano like Ashlyn?  I think not!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Love those big blue eyes! My favorite picture was the sticker face. =)

Anonymous said...

LOL, Shelby likes to play the piano too. But man, those pics are adorable! Look at her hand go!