Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ezra's Extravaganza


Ezra and his best friend had a combined party yesterday. His mother and I planned it around a theme, can you guess what it is?

Ezra talked all week long about how everything wonderful was for his "buh-day". If we got ice cream for dessert it was because of his "buh-day", if he got to play an extra 10 minutes before bed it was because of his "buh-day". It was so cute that he actually grasped the idea that there was a celebration all about him. Although, I suppose it isn't that hard to grasp that people would want to party around the boy who is bursting with personality!

Here's the sign I made for the party:

More pictures here. It was a wonderful little party with about 12 little nursery-age kids running around. Oh the joy of turning 3!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Wow, Happy 3rd Ezra!! I can't believe he's three already! Looks like you guys had a great time celebrating too! So fun.