A little silly, a lot happy.
She does look great with short hair! Nice fix. My niece Eden has cut her own hair I think about 4 times in her life and she's five years old. Maybe it's a girl thing and I'll have to watch out for McKell! Cute pictures!
She looks way cute with her new haircut! I love it!
looks fantastic
Her hair is so cute!!! I love it! we miss you guys soo much! come out east for a visit!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She does look great with short hair! Nice fix. My niece Eden has cut her own hair I think about 4 times in her life and she's five years old. Maybe it's a girl thing and I'll have to watch out for McKell! Cute pictures!
She looks way cute with her new haircut! I love it!
looks fantastic
Her hair is so cute!!! I love it! we miss you guys soo much! come out east for a visit!
Post a Comment