Pregnancy just gets better and better as I go along. :) So in addition to my monstrous belly, dibilitatiing hip and joint pains that make it impossible to exercise or walk and uncomfortable to sleep, and overall fatigue, my feet decided to swell and won't go down! This is the time of pregnancy where I get to see what kind of stuff I am really made of right? I have 6 more weeks still so I've got my baton in hand and starting the last lap. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...
4 comments:
Oh Kirstie, you are my hero! I am so sorry for all your aches and pains....it's sad to think you might get MORE sleep when the baby actually arrives! I love you. Keep chugging along!
Love, Karlie
Wowzers! Hang in there! Thanks for reminding, I still need time before thinking about another...it just keeps getting better with each one, eh? Can't wait to see the new cutie!
Wowzers! Hang in there! Thanks for reminding, I still need time before thinking about another...it just keeps getting better with each one, eh? Can't wait to see the new cutie!
Kirstin, you have to come to my party this Wed, swollen ankles and all. I love you girl!
Post a Comment