Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Door #1: A NEW VAN!!


We've been talking about buying a new car for awhile and even though I had a bit of disdain for vans in general, we decided that a van would be the most economical and most user-friendly for our soon-to-be family of 5! So, we did a little research--okay a lot of research--and decided that a used Toyota Sienna was right for us! This one's a 2005 and we got a great deal from a wholesale dealer, which means we were able to get a warranty with it as well (I am such a worry wart, I don't know if I could handle buying something this expensive without one!). It is actually pretty fun to drive and the kids LOVE it. Yay, I am a van mom! HAHAHA!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Hurray for vans!!! I love your choice. We have a Sienna too =).

Katie Bell said...

Like I said I can see you sitting in the driver seat!

Lauren said...

Sweet Ride! I bet you are loving all that space!

Kimberly said...

Welcome to the mini van mama's club! I like the color too, it's really pretty.