Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My crazy child

Ezra is now 20 months old and has really started to take on his own personality. He is an extremely happy boy with a lot of silly energy. He likes to do things to get people's reaction--like the class clown. Here he is just being crazy. I asked the kids to sing their "Turtle Song" and you can easily see the contrast between the two personalities. Eliza is so detail oriented, pleasant and princess-like (as she'd like to think). And Ezra is, well, really smart and REALLY funny. Take a look!!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow, I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Ezra cracks me up!! Boys will be boys eh? I sing that song to my kids in the bath tub too. Way to go Eliza for knowing all the words and the actions!

Jennifer Salmon said...

Ezra sure loves to be crazy! Thats so funny. My Cali is 20 months old too and she is defenitely a first child.

brockbank said...

We sing that song all the time too! Although I have to say my kids don't have the dance skills your little Ezra does. So cute!

Katie Bell said...

Ha Ha Ha I love it!!!

Danny and Chantel Burrell said...

Ezra is a riot!!!! He must keep you laughing all day long.

Katie Bell said...

Ha Ha Ha...that is funny. All of my moms family live in Winslow,and if they went to a wrestling match in Holbrook then the most def. went by our town...I doubt they went through it as they would have stayed on the freeway but he could have seen it from the freeway. And I dont think I have ever heard anyone call it Joe's City before...Joe city yes but not Joe's....maybe they are doing things different now days!!! So what did you think of Winslow..? ha ha ha ha Kinda ugly huh?