Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

To bangs or not to bangs...

Okay, so I decided to cut bangs. I know, I know I've had bangs for awhile, but this time I decided to cut blunt, straigh-across bangs. It's a huge style change for me and I'm not sure I like it. I can easily grow them out, clip them, whatever, but I was wondering if all of you who look at my blog could give me some feedback. To bangs, or not to bangs??? You'll have to take my "before" picture with a grain of salt, I don't actually take many pictures of just me so this was the best I could find after the chopping happened. :) And don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings if you don't like 'em. I'm not sure if I like them. My hair is naturally wavy so they don't lay exactly straight. I suppose I could flat-iron them. Any suggestions anyone?? Hair grows, right? Hee, hee...

5 comments:

brittani c. said...

Looks great!! I love bangs (Andrew's not a big fan), but they are a fun change. The only thing I don't like about them is figuring out how to pin them back and make them stay when I go running, etc.

Kimberly said...

Actually, I like the look of the small side bangs better. But I'm no expert because I'm dealing with my crazy bangs and what to do with them!! I love the picture of Shiloh and Ezra, they are definately father and son!! Glad you guys had so much fun on Labor Day! It must be nice to have your own pool!!

The Brimhall's said...

I like the side bangs better. I tried the same thing a few month ago and I wanted to kill my hair stylest. She started from way to far back so I looked like a hick. I have been trying to grow them out. Never again will I do the straight across bang. Your hair is way long. How in the world do you have time to do it with 2 kids. I had to chop mine. We are coming to the valley on the 22nd.

brockbank said...

Don't hate me but I like the side bangs better. Your hair is so long. I love it!

Jennifer Salmon said...

Kirstin, Youv'e got to go back to the side bangs. Maybe you just looked better in the first pic, but i thought you looked way cute with your side bangs. I love you Babe!