Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter.. Happy Birthday!

Here's our Easter picture! We take one every year with our camera, mostly because we are too poor to pay someone. I plan to alter it and fill in a new background with PhotoShop. That should be fun. The day was a great day of family and candy. Yum!

Ezra's Birthday was March 22nd (the day before Easter), so we had a little family & friend gathering to eat pizza, candy, and cake as well as color eggs. It was alot of fun.

Ezra still sucks his thumb whenever he's tired or sleeping and has grown quite attached to this vintage blanket that was made by my grandma Lois for my older brother Justin. The date on it is 1976. It is still in great shape!


Birthday boy! He was so tired by the time we had this family dinner at a local Japanese restaurant that he wasn't as happy as we'd hoped. :)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow, I can't believe that he's one already!! Glad you guys had fun celebrating!!

Emily said...

I love your family picture, your red dress is gorgeous. ;) Ezra's first birthday, how sweet. I am in awe that time goes so quickly. I am sooo excited to see you this Thursday. I'll look forward to it. Love you!

Jennifer Salmon said...

Kirstin, I love your pictures! It's so fun to catch up on your family and I feel so lucky to have found your blog! I love you girl!
Jenny Salmon

Jennifer Salmon said...

Ezra is too cute, and he is five days older than my little girl Cali. How fun! I cant' believe you have two kids already. I am sad that right when you are moving here, I will be leaving to Michigan. We could have done lot's together, but atleast we will be back. When are you leaving to move here?