I'm totally seeing the Kristen Kreuk one. :) Okay, Wednesday the 17th do you wanna do like 6:00? I'll talk to Dayla, but that would work here. I'm wanting to try out this new recipe my mom gave me for the sweet pork from Costa Vida. I'm thinking taco/burrito type stuff. So, you can bring salad or dessert or whatever. Just let me know. I'll leave messages with Kimberly and Emily.
2 comments:
I'm totally seeing the Kristen Kreuk one. :) Okay, Wednesday the 17th do you wanna do like 6:00? I'll talk to Dayla, but that would work here. I'm wanting to try out this new recipe my mom gave me for the sweet pork from Costa Vida. I'm thinking taco/burrito type stuff. So, you can bring salad or dessert or whatever. Just let me know. I'll leave messages with Kimberly and Emily.
Hey Kirstin! I'm loving the updates on your blog. Ezra makes it look fun having a cast. We're still in Ohio and loving it.
-Brittani
Post a Comment