Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

the alpha


Here is where it all began... Shiloh and I dated for 8 months and were married in 2004. We are still madly in love nearly 3 years and two kids later. We are a strong team and the central unit to our new family. We anticipate a few more children of our own genetics and then hope to adopt at some point in the future.
As of right now our hobbies are: watching princess movies with our toddler Eliza, hiking with our kids on our backs, traveling, and eating Thai food.
I am currently in the Primary Presidency in our ward and Shiloh is an instructor in the Elder's Quorum. We really enjoy our ward.
Shiloh works for a residential substance abuse treatment facility that treats women with their children. He is a case manager and an instructor for the parent-bonding groups. I recently quit my job with the State, where I was working as a case manager with single parents on financial assistance. I really enjoyed my job and dearly miss working with the clients. However, I am really glad to be home and embark on a new chapter in my life as a full-time mom!

2 comments:

carla said...

I sooo remember this day. A sweet couple, a sweet family...eternally. So much of life ahead, you have made some great steps forward. Dad and I are proud of you!

Unknown said...

again a great blog!!! sorry i must have just missed arriving in az when you guys came for your family reunion. but now you will have me to visit in the future as well. ezra is as beautiful as eliza! oh these kids are just so cute! my fav. picture of eliza however is the first one of her with a half smile at disney world. such a character at such an early age. love you guys, hope to see or talk with you soon!